Sunday 14 February 2010

MAIN COURSEWORK - EVALUTION OF THE FINISHED MAGAZINE





FRONT COVER


It is not the same as normally dance magazines this is because on my magaznie i have more text on the front page. But on the contents page and the double page spread they are very similar to the normal magazines.
The social group that my magazine is aimed at ravers and people with a real interest for this kind of music. You know this because of all the bright colours which are associated with rave. My target audience is 18-40 eyar olds. This is because you have to be 18 to get into most clubs and the magazine is for ravers in clubs.

I have learnt how to used Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop well i can now use it feeling confindent and have also taught many others about how to use it.
I now feel that i have a better knowledge of magazines.



CONTENTS PAGE










DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD

No comments:

Post a Comment